Johanna - the unforgiveable sinner

In a message dated 5/27/2003 8:51:27 AM Pacific Standard Time,
peter_dennis_blandford_townshend@hotmail.com writes:

> AnUnforgivingEnglishBoy

Dear UnforgivingLew,

Please, please, please, please, please, please forgive me.....I'll admit that
I am lower than low, the worst of the worst, not worthy of anything
ever........I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.......I'll never commit that
offense, ever, ever, ever again. What else can I say that will show my sincerity?<
think, think, think>..........I guess if you can't forgive me now, I guess
I'll just...........be unforgiven (or unforegave?).

I have committed the sin of indiscretion......and I have learned from my
mistakes.  I will pay my penance now.

But even Pete sings "you are forgiven, you are forgiven, you are forgiven,
you are forgiven, forgivin, forgivin, forgiven, forgiven.............your all
forgiven!!!"

Oh wait, I have sinned again.  I have written to you and have been forbidden
to do so.......oh jeez.......I guess I'm a hopeless case.

Can I blame it on the pain meds I am taking for me foot?  huh?

Jo <writing with a straight face and puppy dog eyes>