Re: Nuff Said; once more into the Otto; Hitler as a boy

>First off, our hospital just went through a rather significant lay

Kevin:

I stand corrected. Down here, no layoffs...not enough of anyone. Send em down here, I guess. The medical industry is booming here.

>But, I think it's safe to say that the small business man is usually always the first to feel the "pinch" of economic downturn.

I think it's safe to say we're talking a little over two years ago. But I'm not surprised, really, to hear that it's gotten so bad now that even medical people are hurting.

>I'm actually on the Repub. side on the no law suit thing.

It makes more sense to me for judges to throw out frivolous lawsuits. Some lawsuits are legitimate. That is NOT the problem anyway.

>These people have *HUGE* student loans, and ever

So who doesn't? Didn't?

>Not so sure about that stat. Where's that from?

Research I had done a few years ago when considering opening a stereo equipment store and looking for investors.

>most democrats, the men and the women, make my
>skin crawl.

I can only say one thing to that: Ann Coulter. She makes my skin freeze.

>My mistake was a tongue and cheek reply to my pal's stated disagreement with an analogy I made.

Otto:

You are taken the way you've given in the past. I told you not to mention me or my name and that would be the end of it...but NO, you can't seem to be able to do that one little thing.

>him, because he addressed something I said.

I agreed with Kevin, I didn't disagree with you (or mention you in any way). Get it straight, George.

>It was rather friendly if you really want to go back and read it

You're friendly the way Ann Coulter is friendly to Bill Clinton.

>My pal's response was to insult me and start ridiculing me for breaking a "truce" he never agreed to in the first place.

I didn't "ridicule and insult" you, I merely said I was amused by your inability to stick to your own conditions and followed that by saying "What a maroon." I still find it interesting that you read into that an insult...it's just that I was leafing through a dictionary the other day, and beside the word "maroon" there was your picture...look for yourself...

>Hitler was NOT my idea of handsome. That is crazy talk.

Jo:

I said "Nazi Germany," not "Hitler." Hey, we're talking the "master race" here: blonde, blue eyed. Hitler was an ugly little sucker, wasn't he?

>UnGowa!

Jon:

I've always wondered how that was spelled...

>The Republican Party now allows women to participate?
>How liberal of them.

Lew:

They have token women. Like Christy Todd Whitman, you know...appointed for appearances but given no real power.