Re: Why to Rolling Stone?

In a message dated 5/23/2003 3:51:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kevinandt@gmavt.net writes:

> Guess I'll start pointing out Scott's intelligence, clearly making it known
> that I feel he is somehow more intelligent than you or others.

If you did say such a thing, I would agree. I'm not small like that. (this
statement is not indirectly or cowardly aimed at *you* either!)  Lighten up,
man!  (Well, if you want to that is, I'm not telling you what to do or anything.

It's settled then. To be direct, we are Pete's friends and you guys are
Pete's enemies. I mean, something like that.  -Just kidding man!!!!!

Jon in Mi.