Grand Poobahs

In a message dated 5/23/2003 10:43:32 AM Pacific Standard Time,
peter_dennis_blandford_townshend@hotmail.com writes:

> The Republican Party now allows women to participate?

Ever heard of Karen Hughes?  Tori Clark?

Oh, so sorry, I forgot, you told me I can't write or respond to anything that
you have written.  I didn't know you were voted the grand poobah.

I will write and respond to whatever and whoever I wish to and you can't stop
me.

Jo

"Better to be silent and thought a fool, then speak up and remove all doubt"