Re: Still Pissed At Pete - My Pheonix House disapointment

Instead, I just pray that Pete comes back and apologizes.
Yes, apologizes.
And yes, to his fans too.
The idea that we should be exempt from an apology is ridiculous.
After all, for many of us, it is our own life turmoil that had drawn us to
Pete and The Who in the first place.
I don't want one, myself, or expect one, because I think I understand what Pete was doing and I respect that. I guess it's sort of a personal thing. After this clears up a little, maybe you should write to him and tell him how you feel, Kevin.

keets