Re: Pete's person

I'm not sure where you're getting that "repeatedly," Kevin. As I recall, Pete said he blundered into one accidently, then Joseph found one, and then Pete paid to enter Landslide once and looked at three or four sites FROM THE OUTSIDE. I'm not too clear about whether the sites he looked at were inside Landsllide or not, but he does say FROM THE OUTSIDE.

The accidents don't count. So you've got one offense and three of four looks from the outside. That could all be one session at the computer and would take maybe fifteen minutes.

keets

I'm sorry Jon, but this is right where your denial lives.
Where is everyone getting this notion that Pete visited Child Porn sites
repeatedly as part of some effort against child porn?
If that was the case, why not call the police?

By his own words and admission to the press and police, Pete entered those
sites to research for his own *autobiography*.

He is haunted.

These visitations, in my view from everything I've read, had nothing at all
to do with trying to combat these sorts of sites.
The battle came long afterwards.

Kevin in VT