re: censorship

The content standards here are clearly set by the listers. Of course we should focus mainly on Who-related topics, but sometimes during periods of Who inactivity or when major events in the world are happening, we want to communicate with people we have come to know, in a sense. It isn't that hard to skip posts if one doesn't wish to read them. If things go too far, Paul should step in. Censoring certain people's posts is pretty unfair. We should all be held to the same standard.
About that time, a couple of mine never made it to the list, as well. Maybe the server just hiccuped and sent then all off into the ozone. They'll show up two years from now, or something like that.

keets