Re: censorship

> Not long ago Scott Schrade took the time to go through the archives and
> catalogue my posts for one entire month into categories.

Yes!  My "Mc-Study!"  I remember it well.  BTW, you still haven't paid the
invoice on that.

> ...how many mentioned a listers name in the subject heading (not sure why
> this is a sore spot for people here),

Because this list isn't supposed to be about the listers.  It's supposed to
be about The Who.  Does that make sense?

> I decided to lurk for a few days, and do my own statistical analysis.  In
> two days with no Mc posts, more than half were non-Who and political,

That's just two days.  The statistical analysis I did on you was for an
*entire month.*

> and 75% of Scott's posts were political or non-Who.

I admit to being off-topic on occasion.  But check my stats for an entire
month.  If my off-topic posts ever reach 55% of my total posts (which yours
did for the month surveyed) I'll apologize to you.  OK?

> My statistical analysis in response to Scott's was censored twice and
> never made it on-list.

Sure.  Must be because I told Paul long ago not to allow any posts that were
critical of me to get through to the list.

Listen, Mc.  You weren't censored.  OK?  Several people have said that posts
from around that time didn't make it to the list.  It's happened to me be-
fore, too.  If you really think Paul is sitting there reading every post
& deciding which ones get through, well.....enjoy the fantasy.

Watch this:  PAUL'S AN IDIOT!!!  See.  Nothing.

The only reason I did the statistical analysis thing on you is because you
were completely out of control.  You were obsessing on Mark & Kevin, revel-
ing in list arguments, &, as the stats pointed out, devoting over half of
your posts to non-Who issues.  To put it bluntly, you were being very annoy-
ing & almost troll-like.

Lately you seem to have gotten the message & have posted responsibly.  Thank
you.  No one's saying you can't be off-topic *on occasion.*  Got a political
point to make?  Well, wrap it around some Who content for fuck's sake!

It's not that difficult, Mc.  Just be sensible when posting.  No one wants
to hear you whine, no one wants to hear you bait other listers into off-
topic discussions, & no one wants to hear you perpetuate list arguments.  Is
that too much to ask?  If it is then perhaps you'd better leave the list.

You wonder why you're so "misunderstood."  Well, I'll tell you:  IT'S BE-
CAUSE YOU'RE FUCKING THE LIST UP!!  People unsubscribe because of you!  Get
it?!  You're irritating & annoying much of the time!  Either change your
ways or get the fuck out of here.  Sadly, this list was better, more enjoy-
able, & more on-topic before you joined.

You seem to have calmed down somewhat & are posting more responsible as of
late.  That's good.  We like that.  Please continue that behavior.

- SCHRADE in Akron

PS: How's your AC/DC....I mean Black Sabbath....I mean Metallica....I mean
Kinks....I mean Who cover band doing?  ;-/