Re: time for Pete to face the world

It is time for Pete to do what George Michael and Hugh Grant did: GO ON TV and get the issue behind them. Pete needs to go on O'Reilly, Leno, Letterman, Conan, Stern, etc and answer the questions so many have. He needs to explain his record and exactly what happened in 1999. He shouldn't do it for us, his fans, but for himself and the masses. His silence is leaving the tabloids and the authorities with the last word, and in public relations that is a mortal sin. Pete now needs to take control of this situation and set the record straight. It's time for him to confront the world and put this episode in the past.
There are hints on another list that his legal team is still working on something. Massive lawsuits? Cease and desist letters? More negotiations? I guess we'll see.

;)
keets