Kevin at it yet again... apology

Mc writes:
> >I have to admit, I had NO idea that Kevin shared an e-mail acct with his wife and that his wife >might be checking and reading his e-mails.
Kevin in VT writes: > First of all they are *OUR* e-mails, second of all it doesn't matter a fuck.> If someone tells me to stay out of their personal E-mail, I respect the wish and do it.> *THAT* is where you failed miserably as a person.
Look, this is as unfair a characterization as there can be.  You tore into me over some issue on list in your usual way, taking some stupid pot shot out of the blue rather than either ignoring whatever opinion I stated or stating your disagreement with me in a civil manner.
I don't remember the argument, but I have never up and e-mailed someone using profanity over a disagreemnt on an issue.  You made me angry, I'm sure, and I retaliated to your e-mail address to keep the name-calling off-list.  Most people don't share e-mail addresses with others.  I didn't even know you were married.  I am sorry that your wife viewed them and was offended.  People do things they regret when angry.  I lost my cool.  The reason I responded after you told me not to e-mail again was due to an insult that accompanied the request.  I forget the insult, but it was there.  I should have left it at that, but it's the old "last word" syndrome.  I also was looking for some sort of resolution to the conflict.  I would prefer that this end.  Any joke you make toward me will not be taken in good humor given your obvious hatred for me.  This would be true with any person.  You hate me... WE ALL GET IT!
> > >but I am sure I didn't just start sending profanity-laced e-mails over some normal, on-list >debate.> > That is exactly what you did.> And, you never apologized for it.
It's absolutely NOT what I did, but I will apologize for it as stated above.
Mc writes:> >endure constant personal attacks
Kevin writes: > Oh Brother.
I have not addressed you in a negative light even one time since that "fight" over a year and a half ago, despite your continued attempts to insult me here.  I have defended myself a few times (calling you a pox on the list after yet another stupid attack, etc), but never gone on the offensive.  You have been trying to get back at me all this time, and that's sad.
> >I guess he enjoys fighting with me too much.  It's the only explanation I have.> > Try this one....> I choose my friends carefully based on their personalities > and how they conduct themselves.> Do I need to say more?
I'm not looking to be friends.  You have made that impossible.  I am only looking to end this stupid vendetta you have against me and move on.  Quit picking fights with me might be a start.  If you are the kind of person that has to try to trash all those who are not his friends (as you have with me), you are the one who has failed miserably as a human being.
Mc