Re: WN's dreams

> I used to have dreams, in the long gaps between new releases, about
> being in a record store and finding all sorts of cool promo releases.

Embarrassingly, I, too, have had dreams where I'm in a record store
searching for or picking out Who albums.  There are some fucked up
bootlegs in these dreams!  Neat stuff!

And usually in the dream there is some kind of tension, like I only
have enough money for 3 or 4 albums & I have to pick from around 20.
Nail-biting stuff, let me tell you.

And, if dreaming about record shopping isn't a sign of being a geek
then I don't know what is.

- SCHRADE in Akron