Re: Somthing Trivial-but interesting

At 03:33 AM 3/19/2003 -0800, you wrote:
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 12:16:50 -0500
From: "Schrade, Scott" <sschrade@ascpl.lib.oh.us>
Subject: Re: Something Trivial-but interesting

> I don't know man, I think you're stretching here.
> You think Roger's that dumb not to be familiar with that cliche'?

He's familiar with the cliche' alright; he's just using it incorrectly.
What he really means to say is: "What a sight I must've been."  As in,
back in the day, I was really rough, unmolded, wild.  Like the kids of
today - who, like Daltrey, will eventually turn out alright.  I thought
that was rather obvious.  Hardly a stretch.
I'm with Scott on this one.   Roger made a lyrical brain fart.

Joe in Philly