WN's dreams

>>I thought I read somewhere that the WHO'S NEXT
Deluxe release date has been pushed back to mid-April.
 Or did I dream that?<<

According to Amazon, it's still due for next Tuesday.
Along with the SACD of Dark Side of the Moon....

Back in the late 80s when I was really into Peter
Gabriel (still am to some extent) I used to have
dreams, in the long gaps between new releases, about
being in a record store and finding all sorts of cool
promo releases.  Even though I don't listen to him as
much nowadays (although UP was brilliant) I still
occasionally have this same dream...

Ken

=====
I SUPPORT PETE TOWNSHEND.