Re: Back in the USSR

Helen;

At 21:12 3-6-03 +0400, you wrote:
YOU should have come to Moscow Bjorn ;-))))) you would enjoy it.
So - did you have good seats? What did the stage look like? Did they have
fireworks? What about the enchore songs? In Moscow, as Paul and his band
left the stage,  *the crowd went crazy* and shouted for them to come back
and they did come back to play some nice stuff two or three times. I really
liked his band. They played more than just to be good enough to be in Paul`s
team, they`re just brilliant. The show lasted about three hours! Bjorn did
you take pics?
The show was kinda the same set-up everywhere. Every show lasted 3 hours. :-)
Ofcourse, I was right up front. (Pete's side, right in front of Paul's piano)
For Moscow, yes, I should have gone. My dad was in Moscow the month before (went on to Syberia), and he really liked it. They had flights from Amsterdam to Moscow for 199 euro (roundtrip).
Since pit tickets for Macca where like $17 there (weren't they?), I should've gone...

In Dublin the stage was a bit high, but not as high as in Arnhem (Netherlands).

And I wonder if the Who are ever coming to play in russia, let it be Moscow
too, though I`d be real proud if they played in my town LOL. Or does Pete
think the whole of Russia is mafia, which is not truer about Russia than
about any other country, hey PETE what have you got to say? I bet if the Who
came here to play, the place, wherever they would choose to play, would be
packed!! Do you hear me, "The WHO"? The Stones have played in Russia, and
so have the Beatles, in the person of Sir Paul, and what is the third
greatest band of Britain?????? It`s their turn now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I remember the Dutch Mob going over to England in '99 for the SBE gigs. We occupied the whole front row when Pete asked; "Is there anyone here from the neighbourhood?" ;-)
There where quite a few Dutchmen at the JAE auction as well...

So if you can't get Pete to Russia, bring Russia to Pete. :-)

I've never ever seen The Who play in Holland...

Bjorn

http://www.ba-da-bjorn.tk