Re: Testing 1-2-3

> What the hell is wrong with us??  I cannot believe *we* <yes, we!>
> got > that wonderful letter from Phoenix House and there is barely
> a Hoooraaa on the list.....

Part of the reason may be because this really doesn't change Pete's
predicament.  He's still a registered sex offender.  He's still going
to be subjected to suspicion.  The jokes won't stop.

That said, I personally was overjoyed to read the statement from Phoenix
House.  Do you know how rare it is for a person, much less an organiz-
ation, to admit they were wrong & retract a statement?  Hats off to
Phoenix House for weighing the evidence & coming out with this new state-
ment.

Let's just hope the media picks up on it & at least gives it some cover-
age.  Any little bit helps.

LONG LIVE PETE TOWNSHEND!!!

- SCHRADE in Akron