Re: Testing 1-2-3

----- Original Message ----- From: <SicilianMother@aol.com>

> Ackhem.....ok, I'll stop yelling now.  But, guyzz, why isn't anyone
kicking
> up their heels?  We ought to be celebrating, don't you think?

It is interesting, isn't it?  Considering how much Pheonix House's first
statement seemed to mean to some of the folks on the list, you'd think there
might be something to say now that they have completely retracted it.

Jim M

"We do not think that Mr Townshend should have paid such a
price for 'stupidity' and we now regret that we didn't
stand up for him sooner and offer him our support."   -- Pheonix Survivors