Re: Testing 1-2-3

In a message dated 6/4/2003 1:43:22 AM Eastern Standard Time,
SicilianMother@aol.com writes:

> In my opinion, this is the most clear sign of victory since this whole
> nightmare for Pete <and us> began in January.

"I am not a pedophile. I am going to clear my name."

This is very significant. You're right, Johanna. Why are we so silent!  Is
there nobody home? I waited to let others do the celebrating since it is obvious
to me, but forget about it.

HOORAY FOR PETE TOWNSHEND!!  GOD BLESS PETE TOWNSHEND!!!

I now respect this organization because they aren't too small to admit when
they are wrong.  Pete is on their side.  He brought a huge amount of attention
to the cause through his "stupidity".  This is what he *should* be remembered
for.

Jon in Mi.