Re: Phoenix survivors do the right thing

>Subject: Re: Phoenix survivors do the right thing
>From: "Jim M" <petenotped@hotmail.com>
>
>That's great news, Jon.  It's more than I ever expected to hear from that
>group, and leaves me with even more faith (if I can use that word) that my
>feelings about Pete were correct.

I've been out and about, and am just finding this.
I have to agree Jim M, this is a great development, one of the most significant since this whole nightmare started.
It's way more than I ever expected to hear from *anyone*, but obviously carries the most weight coming from this particular organization.

I'm under the assumption that this has been forwarded to the mass-media?
If not, it should.

Keets!  Where are you??
Do you still have the large E-mail list of media outlets?

>If the very victims group that made the
>most noise before has looked closer and decided that Pete is being treated
>too harshly, then what does that say?

Pete's being treated too harshly.
I hope Pete acknowledges the revised statements in a personal diary post on his Web site.
The time is now.
Something soft, appreciative, perhaps with a hint of apology, then a frontal attack on the whole registry listing and witch hunt.

>Obviously things were going on behind the scenes
>that we had no idea about.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are still going on, and thus no statements from Pete for a while longer.

Kevin (feeling better about this whole mess) in VT