Re: Opinions Needed ~ Encore Series ~ What To Buy Next ~ Have Irvine

Lew,

I have the Mansfield II (Last Show in US).  It is the basic set list,
but has Magic getting his ass chewed off by Pete and Roger.
This was worth it for me.

Yesterday I ordered the Hershey show as Kevin, Scott, Stu and Greg R.
said this was their favorite of the 4 or so shows that they attended,
and one I would have liked to go to.   Buying these was a thought that
I think a lot of people had at the same time on Thursday.

Cool how that works!

The Camden show, which I attended was solid in every way
and I really liked their sound for each song.

I've heard from Jon that Detroit, and Toronto were good, with the nod going
to Toronto.

Former poster Jeff "Buck" House really liked Jones Beach.

Joe in Philly