"Anger Management" with Adam Sandler / Jack Nickolson

Hello,

Saw the trailer for Anger Management.   They played the tale end of
Won't Get Fooled Again.  After the trailer there was a short period
of silence.  Before my thought was fully formed, the next preview
was underway.  My thought was to yell "Pete Townshend is Innocent!"
As I got all worked up and ready to do it at the next break between
previews, I thought again that the more time that elapsed between
WGFA and when I acted on this impulse, the less relevance it would
have.   Next time though!  Watch out!

First they came for Townshend.....Then they came for me!

Joe in Philly