Pete and credit cards

In a message dated 1/15/2003 7:53:03 AM Pacific Standard Time,
sschrade@ascpl.lib.oh.us writes:

> Pete's got a heavier problem than getting "kamikazeed," though.  He
> used his credit card to gain access.  Curiosity, research, or whatever,
> he fucked up bad by doing that.

Out of curiosity, who's credit card do people think he should/could  have
used?  Obviously, I know he shouldn't have went there in the first place, and
used any credit card, period.  But, the dirty deed has been
done............so, was he supposed to ask his girlfriend for hers?  His
neighbor?  His best friend?

Johanna