Re: Stern Discusses 'A Different Bomb'

> I've gotten those ads that you can't get rid of. You have to
> almost shut down your computer to stop them from popping up.

Yeah, we've all gotten those.  But a pop-up *picture* of a man
screwing a 2 year-old?  I've never seen nasty shit like that!
I mean, I suppose it could happen but.....

> Also, I've gotten junk mail that seems to be a come on for child
> porn--and I mean for young kids--not just "teen virgins."

I think we've all gotten those, too.  Girls with farm animals seems
to be popular, too.  But I guess that's legal.

> I never open these, as I don't want any questionable pics on my
> computer.

You mean besides your extensive collection of pictures of Pete's &
Roger's butts?  ;-o

> I've wondered if there's some way to report them, but I've always
> deleted them instead.

That's the thing with some of these sites; they attack you & your
computer with kamikaze emails & pop-ups.  They literally *scare* the
viewer.

Pete's got a heavier problem than getting "kamikazeed," though.  He
used his credit card to gain access.  Curiosity, research, or whatever,
he fucked up bad by doing that.

- SCHRADE in Akron