Pete

<PRE>You know what's really sad about this is that the seed has been planted. Even
if he gets off and they have nothing on him. I know we will all stand by him,
but the average person will remember this and will question it forever.
That's the trouble with the media jumping in before all the detail are there.
You know however much you like your neighbor, if they are arrested for this,
would you leave your child with them? At least you'd have second
thoughts......Sandy