Re: The Gorge

In a message dated 1/6/2003 1:53:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Hey Mc,
>
> A lot of the shows were like that, being better from the Quad medley.  What
> was the best one that you saw?  So far the best one that I have "heard" has
> been Toronto and that one tops even Hershey, which is
> another great one.
>
> Jon in Mi.

No contest: Shoreline Amph-Mtn View, CA.  I haven't yet received the Encore CDs, but this show blistered from beginning to end.  Roger was cranking on all cylinders all the way through.  This was the one show I saw where he actually overshadowed Pete a bit, which made Pete work even harder.  At one point Pete tripped on the mike cord and stumbled into an amp, knocking it over.

mc