Re: Who Are They and AEB

In a message dated 1/6/2003 1:53:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> I know you won't believe this, mc,
>
> (especially after ignoring my private email to you months ago
> wherein I told you that I thought *you* and the newer school
> of Who->Fans were the future of TheWho-> and it's driving voice)
>
> but, as a pro musician myself, on a small scale, I wish you the
> best of luck, and do notice that you've chosen less than EASY
> material to perform.....hat's off and break-a-leg, ASSHOLE!
>
> ~The Grumpy English Boy~ (Gimme a raised dress, I *need* to
> bite!)

Well, I didn't ignore the private e-mail.  I may have just been so shocked I got one like that from you that I didn't know what to do.  I'm surprised I didn't at least say thanks for that.  I don't usually let e-mails like that go by.  I can promise it wasn't intentional, and thanks for the break a leg.  I appreciate it, especially from enemies (wink).

mc