Re: Center for Democracy and Technology

Here's what I got back from the Center for Democracy and Technology on the child porn site blocking issue. A quick look at their site makes me think they have ties to the communications industry. I had a quickie look at the document he's referencing
I've had a few minutes tonight to read some of this, and I'm thinking they do have a point about the PN law. This would work better if they identify the hosting ISP and make them responsible, and if it's a cooperative effort throughout the US. Apparently they're just trying to get the sites blocked from Pennsylvania.

keets