Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V10 #62

> Columbus. I am the Phantom of the opera.  Very personal TKAA. Curfew.
> Was the stage really too small

I just wanted to clarify Roger's complaint about the Columbus stage being too
small. My recollection was that he said that because there was some sort of
faux flooring that ended before the actual stage did. He had stepped out in
front of it and somehow kicked it up or kind of got tangled in it after the
song was over and he was walking back from the front of the stage.

-Chris in Cleveland