Re: The shame-fame game

> However, I can't see the press conference happening. This is too delicate
> an issue, and Mick and Elton have too many skeletons in their own closets
> to get involved in it.

Plus, most of Pete's rock buddies are like us - waiting to see what the
police come up with.  I'm sure none of them can say with %100 certainty
that he's not guilty (or *more* guilty as the case may be).

They'd look awfully silly holding a press conference in defense of Pete
if it later turns out he has a ton of downloaded child porn images on his
computers.

Why risk it?

- SCHRADE in Akron