Re: Holmdel PNC question for Jon - Pete's young girlfriend

In a message dated 2/13/03 2:47:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
seahawkman2001@yahoo.com writes:

> It would be helpful to know exactly what he said to
> counter any putz who comes along with this... who can
> give Holmdel TKAA a listen and report back?

I ordered the rest of the shows and they should be here in a couple of days.
Was this comment made at the Holmdel show for sure?  If someone else already
has it, let us know, but if not, I will.

I am sure that Johanna is right, that Pete was just talking about his
girlfriend.  I do understand that we should know what the heck we are talking
about though, should somebody get in our grille with this. Ken.

This reminds me of a funny (sort of) situation.  I get to visit my lovely
bride up in the big house where she is making her home lately (no, Michigan
doesn't allow that type of visit. I told you it was cold here.) and there are
these really good looking young girls being visited by these old dudes.  I
mean like Col. Sanders old.  I have seen around 5 or 6 of these sugar daddies
and I shook my head at each of them.  I asked my wife "Man, what do they even
talk about?" She said "Oh they just small talk and put money in their
commissary because no one else will" and I said "well why don't any guys
their age come up here?" she said "Because they wore out everyone they know
with their drug troubles" I thought "Hmmm" then I asked "How do they know
about them and what  do they expect in return?"  to which she replied "the
girls advertise in a newspaper and  the old guys think they can get with a
young girl when they get out." then I said "well Pete does have a 28 year old
girlfriend you know" and  she retorted "Yeah but he is a totally different
story.  He is in shape, is cool and looks good!"

See, I guess my point is that since we are not Pete, us guys can be
encouraged by this plan C alternative for when we get really old.

Jon in Mi.-Lobbying for a state prison rule change and taking notes from
Keets and Ken on how to get the job done.