Re: Holmdel PNC question for Jon - Pete's young girlfriend

>>>He said he can't be doing that bad, he has a 28
year old girlfriend...he likes 'em young...that is not
word for word, but that was what I was told.  This was
way before this whole scandal began.<<<

Thanks for the context. Holmdel PNC show was Aug. 30.

>>>I think someone on a who list did a transcription
of the banter from one of the encore CD's ....I
believe that is where I heard it.....who did
the transcription?<<<

Kevin in VT transcribed the banter from the 7/29
Hershey show and posted it here. Pete's remarks don't
reflect this.

It would be helpful to know exactly what he said to
counter any putz who comes along with this... who can
give Holmdel TKAA a listen and report back?

Ken in MD
"Our music was specifically designed
to lubricate the passage from adolescence
to adulthood."  Pete
http://shopping.yahoo.com