Re: Holmdel PNC question for Jon - Pete's young girlfriend

See, I guess my point is that since we are not Pete, us guys can be
encouraged by this plan C alternative for when we get really old.
Um, yes.  This is quite a plan--a new one on me.  :\

Jon in Mi.-Lobbying for a state prison rule change and taking notes from Keets and Ken on how to get the job done.
Ah, Jon. Since you gave us the details of this a while back, I've been thinking about your beautiful wife. I hope things are going well for her, and that you'll be back together again soon.

You're right that I've been out causing trouble tonight. I've been reading the Human Rights Act and writing letters to governments. What kind of rule change are you looking for in MI? I might squeeze out a letter or two about it if you'll explain the problem.

keets