Re: picture discs

> The Who had a 12 inch pic disc for "Who Are You" (US),

Right!  That's one of the ones I own.

> "Athena + 2 songs (UK),

I have that one, too.  Isn't that the one with the live shot from '79
on the reverse, with Pete on his knees?

I think I also have a WHO'S NEXT picture disc using a really cool non-
run-of-the-mill live shot from around 1970/71.  I'll check on that.

> and Peter had a few as well (all UK only).

Yeah, I think there was a 12" "Uniforms" picture disc.

> There were several bootleg LP pic discs as well.

One being a picture disc version of the famous WHO'S ZOO bootleg.

- SCHRADE in Akron