Re: picture discs

Jo writes:

> Also, another thought while in the shower.  What ever happened to picture
> disks?  Did The Who have any?  I had a Sgt. Pepper one.  I'd be interested

They still make them in the UK - we carry them all the time.

The Who had 12 inch pic discs for "Who Are You" (US), "Athena + 2 songs (UK),
a UK 7 incher for "Athena", several promo only 7 inch pic discs for the Kids
Are Alright film soundtrack issued by four retail stores, and Peter had a few
as well (all UK only).  I am probably leaving out a couple.  There were
several bootleg LP pic discs as well.

Greg Biggs