Re: Ian Anderson takes a swipe at Pete

It's not Ian we're concerned about--it's the insinuation in his note that Pete and Michael Jackson have something in common besides music, namely, child molestation charges.

keets

I`m either dumb or what, but... what`s the mess about? What`s wrong with ol` Ian?

the good who arent particularly busy during the next few weeks. Pete
Townsend and Michael Jackson have other things on their minds, so I guess they wont be available, for starters.