Re: VH-1/ Eddie Vedder

In a message dated 4/9/2003 11:13:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Nelson9792@aol.com writes:

> Better yet, why doesn't Eddie explain to the Iraqi people why he hates Bush
> more than he cares about Iraq's freedom.  Let him explain to any of the
> Iraqi
> parents who were recently reunited with their kids freed from a
> bchildren's
> prisonb why, if it were up to him, he would have left Saddam in power.
> What
> does he have to say to all of the jubilant celebrating Iraqis?  He wishes
> they were still living with Saddam?  Eddie is free to think whatever he
> wants, but I fail to understand why he seems to even find Bush more
> contemptible than Hussein...

he never said he was ONLY against bush. he can be against saddam as well. the
thing is is that why does the bush family always wanna get saddam and iraq?
why not these other countries like Libya or siberia or whatever who have the
same sort of leaders and bush is just tossing them aside? and hey! what about
north korea? they've been threatening a nuclear war for a while and came out
and said that they have chemical weapons, but bush has been just tossing them
aside as well. and how come all of a sudden bush stopped going after osama
bin Laden? I read that bush sr. worked with the bin Laden family for a while
y know. I did read about this. and now osama is ordering suicide attacks.
it's just all conspiracy that's all. kinda like the mafia. politics has
always been about "conspiracy", at least to me. does J. edgar hoover ring a
bell?   and also, if these iraqis felt this way about saddam, why didn't they
kill him like they did with mousellini? (so i may have spelt that name
wrong).      once again, i should keep my mouth shut. i'm now scared of the
who train's backlash!  ; )