Who->'s Next Deluxe Edition/BUSH/JEC ~ Re: exquisitely poor in California

pete writes:

> Find the money. It's worth it. After a week of listening to it, I can't
> even listen to other live albums.

Jo responded accordingly:

Torture!!!  Twist my arm!!!  I have it waiting on my wish list on
Amazon............I just need to click, click and it will be on its way.  I
know, in honor of Saddam's head being used as a bowling ball today...ya
that's it......I earned it for cheering on the troops.....or how about, I
need it to drowned out the sounds of war....or, or.......  :)

Fuck that, Bushie Boy Jr. used TheWho-> at a function, BFD, go fuckin' buy the new Allman Brothers Band CD, a band who supported James Earl Carter, a man who, after his Presidency, has done more international negotiations and good for the common man than any President in recent memory.

Besides, Carter's IQ was something like 184, and Bushy Boy's is 91.

Bush is a slug.

History will prove me to be correct in my assessments, tho' *I* may
not live to see it, many of *you* will, so MARK MY WORDS!!!

AnEnglishBoy (stranded in the U.S.A.)

PS~Eat The Rich !!!