Not really a yes or no...

>>Since this seems to be a problem between the two of you, could you

>>please settle this off-list.

>>Lars:

Hopefully Lars, this will be the end of it...  on or off list.  Contrary to
belief, I've been trying to settle it for quite some time now.

>No matter what I've said to him offlist, he attacks my posts here. So...

Mark, you haven't sent me an offlist email since last year, so it isn't
about "what you've said" offlist.  This is not an attack man - you've gotten
the upper hand on the exchange and you're welcome to it.  I'm not going to
respond to your weekend posts (or attack them, as you call it).

But, I asked you to respond to the offer of truce and you still haven't.  So
what's it gonna be?  Can we knock it off now?  Lars voices what I'm sure a
lot of members here feel; for their sake, can we stop?  Yes or no.  If you
don't want to be "attacked" then stop mentioning me and you won't be.  The
same holds true for me.  Please answer.  This is your opportunity.  I'm
extending this opportunity for the second time in three days - yes or no.