Re: Damned Who

Hahahahahaha, am I a troll? It may be, I don't know...
the only thing I know is that this igtc chat board is
very funny, indeed very funny. There is allways
competition, provocation, incitement, to keep things
alive in a way or other, some is this is the active
side, some is the passive, many ones like it, others
don't, all I can say is I won't get tripped on this,
I'm sorry. Am I a troll? Blame on me! Oh my God, what
fate this one of mine, snif, snif, snif

The "you" in the statement is to Pete Townshend, Roger
Daltrey, Keith Moon and John Entwistle, the insolent
bastards that have invented rock and roll, hard rock,
prog rock, acid rock and all that is good in modern
pop music, the true masters that live in the
underground, that never got the press and general
public recognition, only the love of a few
enthusiasts, touched by the divine light of
Townshend's music, in which I'm included, modestly.

And to clarify things, I hate Led Zeppelin! I hate
Stairway to Heaven! I hate Dazed and Confused! I don't
hate Going to California, but in a overall view I
think that Led Zeppelin is inaudible and very boring.

> So igtc'ers, is this guy a troll?  :-)
> He comes to us, and refers to us as "you", so
obviously not including
> himself, and then calls us bastards!
> I mean, what the fuck?!
> And, AND I SAY AND....he's a fucking Zep fan!

> >From: ACLGC
> >Subject: Damned Who
> >
> >>Funny, since Zep stopped at the death of Bone-man,
it
> >>seems that Zep is now
> >>clearly in 3rd place, with The Who falling down
into
> >>the double digits.
> >
> >You are wrong.
>
> No I'm not.  :-p
>
> >Zep was in 3rd place even before Bone's
> >death -
>
> Says you!
>
> >they catched the press and the audience with
> >their so-called heavy rock (the fathers of heavy
metal
> >and so on)
>
> They catched the press by using strong arm tactics
by their manager, and by
> copying The Who!
>
> >and that is the end of the story.
>
> Hey!  The story ends when *I* say it ends.
>
> >To me, The Who is kinda damned, type You have
invented
> >rock'n'roll, hard rock, punk rock, prog rock, you
are
> >true masters, but you never will received the
credits
> >by that - f*ck you, insolent bastards!
>

> The only fucking problem I have with him though, is
that he's right!
> We don't get the credit.
> And thus, we are primed to get completely and
udder-ly (hey, I'm from VT)
> flogged by the press if "we" do a new album. :-D
>
> Kevin in VT
> (two Weiss Biers and Bob, and I'm headin' to bed ;-)

Yahoo! PageBuilder
O super editor para criagco de sites: i gratis, facil e rapido.
http://br.geocities.yahoo.com/v/pb.html