From: Mina Badiyi [mailto:Mina.Badiyi@themusic.com]
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2002 9:16 AM
To: O'Neal, Kevin W.
Subject: Re: The Who at Hershey Park ???

-----Original Message-----
From: "O'Neal, Kevin W." <Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org>
To: "'customerservice@themusic.com'"
<customerservice@themusic.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 12:52:02 -0400
Subject: The Who at Hershey Park ???

> Hello,
> I'm very interested in obtaining an Encore Series CD of The Who at
> Hershey
> Park.
> Will this show become available?
>
> Thanks for you help!
>
> Kevin

Kevin,

Thank you so much for your inquiry.  With regards to the WHO/LIVE
series, TheMusic.com and Eelpie.com will look into the possibility of
making some of the dates from the first two legs of the tour available
as part of the series.  We will email you with further details when
they become available.

Thank you for your interest,

Mina
Themusic.com