Who religion banter!

	>From: SicilianMother@xxxxxxx
	>Subject: Re: Who religion banter!
	>
	>On July 28th of this year (less then 3 months ago), I attempted
suicide.
>Johanna <feeling like she is standing in a room and the only one with no
	>clothes on...LOL>

	Johanna, you are shivering.  Let me give you a blanket....you can
wear my coat.
	Actually, I wish I could give you a hug, you Sicilian pizza maker
you!

	There is no shame.  There is no blame.  There are only the sane, the
insane, and the majority of us who are somewhere in the middle.  All the
others should get off of their high horses.

	Keep up the fight.

	Kevin in VT