Re: Kurt Cobain (no Who)

Sorry to keep this non-who thread going but I jsut have to comment on this one.

as far as the questioning existence of UFOs and/or alien
technology,
that's just the arrogance of mankind talking.

You've got it backwards, my friend.  It's mankind's arrogance
that leads
us to believe that aliens would *want* to abduct our citizens,
run tests,
probe, study, etc.  Wow, we must really be the shit if aliens
are so in-
terested in us!

Didn't you ever disect worms and such in High School Biology? Couldn't the same be implied here? Think of it we're just the works for some alien biology class.

Maybe we're the fish in the stream that aliens like to catch. Some of us are realeased back into the stream, others are eaten for dinner.

All I'm saying is that you have to have an open mind torwards these things.

Nirvania was the first CD I ever bought and still one of the most plyaed (right up there with Quad). Kurt Cobain death was untimely as was Chris Farley, Phil Hartman and many others famous and non-famous that have contribitued so much to society.

I do think it is human nature to wonder what "Really Happened" in this age of media censure and what not. But in the end it's best to jsut let it be and move on with things.

Long Live Rock,
Brian Wright
http://www.wright-onthe-web.com