Re: skinny ass

In a message dated Tue, 1 Oct 2002 8:53:00 AM Eastern Standard Time, TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Well then get your skinny ass out and get 'em.
>
> ~AEB~

Actually I have been told I have a very nice ass by girls over the years.  Seriously, though, I don't have the $$ usually, and certainly not now as I have bankrupted myself seeing the Who seven times on this tour.  I saw AQO at Barnes and Noble and had a gift card, but opted for Entwistle's Left for Live CD.  I almost got FD, also, but preferred the songs on JAE's live album.  I'm glad I made the choice I did.  I also see that several CD stores here are sold out of the MG deluxe.  That's why I got TKAA instead.  Travest that Success Story was left off that soundtrack.  Could have replaced ICSFM or HJ easily.  I actually really dislike Happy Jack.  TCYHM also didn't need to be on there since it was a simple lip synched version from Beat Club.  Just IMHO.

mc