From: Sroundtable@aol.com
To: TheWho@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Mc sings my Generation
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 19:51:46 -0400

In a message dated Tue, 1 Oct 2002 8:53:00 AM Eastern Standard Time, TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> >I am to in awe of the Who to yell things during the show,
>

> thank god.
>

> >I have been known to sing along very loudly.
>

> OH GOD !!!
>
> ~AnEnglishBoy~

Excuse me, AEB, but I don't think you have ever heard me sing. I played a main singing roll in my old high school's production of "Footloose" and I aquitted (sp?) myself quite well. The vocal director said I was easy to teach the songs to because my voice had a nice pitch and it was very consistent. I rarely missed any notes (and when I did I knew it instantly and corrected later). In fact, you should hear me sing Amazing Journey with our band. I think you'd enjoy it. As for yelling things at concerts, it might surprise you to know that I am not a disruptive or rabble-rousing type of person. The show is on stage, not in the audience, IMHO, so I give all my attention to the band and show proper respect.

mc