Re: skinny ass

From: Sroundtable@aol.com

Actually I have been told I have a very nice ass by girls over the >years.

How Darling!!!! That's so sweet!

I saw AQO at Barnes and Noble and had a gift card, but opted for >Entwistle's Left for Live CD.

IMO, no Entwistle release, with the exception of "SYHATWall"
could be considered a priority over "A Quick One."

I almost got FD, also, but preferred the songs on JAE's live album.

Well, no argument there.

I'm glad I made the choice I did. I also see that several CD stores >here are sold out of the MG deluxe. That's why I got TKAA instead.

TKAA is, IMO, a good movie, but I never listen to the record album
or CD.

Travest that Success Story was left off that soundtrack. Could have >replaced ICSFM or HJ easily.

Them's fightin'words!

I actually really dislike Happy Jack.

Come on out to CA, Morro Bay in fact, and we'll party down
big time at Happy Jacks Saloon, est. 1927, you'll love it,
and there's plenty of fishermen willing to take you up on
your "punch me in the face, I like it" game.

TCYHM

??? what song is that, I'm drawing a blank (no comments Johannah!)

also didn't need to be on there since it was a simple lip synched >version from Beat Club. Just IMHO.

Whatever is not fact, is someone's opinion, however humble,
or lack thereof.

~AnEnglishBoy~