TKAA unedited

Well, you might find this hard to believe, but I just saw TKAA for the first
time and again, no matter how much Who I see and hear, I continue to be blown
the f#@$ away.  The trailer at the beginning is even great (thanks Rich in
UT).  As someone who is really new to the Who, I was really glad to get to
see so much attention paid to Keith.  I think maybe "A quick one" is the best
of all the footage.  Anyway, I have a few questions about it:

1. was that George Harrison who introduced the Who for A quick one?

2. How soon after this came out did Keith die (or did he die before it came
out?)

3. what was the steve martin footage from with keith throwing the TV thru the
window?

4. was that Keith's fish pond his cadillac was in?

5. does john really own a machine gun?  i know those are illegal in GB (and
the US, for that matter) he looked real comfortable firing it.  Maybe it's a
collector's item of some kind

6.  did keith actually pull his underwear off during that interview?

7. was "barbara ann" just a little jam session on the movie set or was that a
rehearsal session of some kind?

8.  was keith's pornographic scene with the chick and the whip shot for the
movie specifically, or was it from something else?

9.  why was quadrophenia so conspicuously left out?

10.  what was the "tommy can you hear me?" footage from?

well, there are 10 questions from a who novice for seasoned fans.  Have at
them.  Thanks to Rich again... this is the best $17 i ever spent (not even
close).

mc

"Can't we all just get along?"       -Rodney King