RE: Subject: Glancing very briefly at the songs I write: Sunrise

On Wed, 20 Mar 2002 Deliphus01@aol.com
Subject: Glancing very briefly at the songs I write: Sunrise

Wrote:
>Overall, I'd say this is the most intense and personal of Townshend's songs
concerning relationships. I know that it hits me right in the gut, because
I've lived it (in essence). <

And then on Wed, 20 Mar 2002  "O'Neal, Kevin W." <Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org>

Wrote:
>Are guys the only fools that go through this sort of torture????<

Uh, are either of you aware that Pete has stated that he wrote this song for
his Mother?  Of all the people I know (including my husband) I would have to
say that PT has some of the more serious "mother issues" of most of
them.....

:O)

And, no, Kevin, there are millions of women that have 'father' issues...

Thank GOD for therapy!!!

jacqueline
-the 'fixed' version