GOIN MBL

In a message dated 03/19/2002 7:18:59 PM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> I will be at the Shoreline show on 7/3.  Look for a humongous RV in the
> parking lot with the license plate "GOIN MBL"  (I am not making that up)...
> hmmm...  maybe we can make this the official meeting place for listers?
>
> - - Paul -

I'll cya there.  Maybe we can all meet there and AEB and Kevin can punch me
in the face and we'll make up and enjoy the show.  Man- now you can't mention
anyone's name without pissing them off.  Hyper-sensitivity is running far
more rampant here than negativity, i think.  Hopefully I'll have some friends
with me, as well.  I must admit- I have never had this kind of effect on
others.  I don't make ANYBODY mad- but that's all I seem to do here.  I guess
I should stop worrying what people think of me.

Kevin Mc