Much too Much to Bear?

>Subject: Much too Much to Bear?
>From: "Jeff House" <whocasa@hotmail.com>
>
>From: Tim@aol.com
>"Argh!!
>Does this steekin' broker discussion ever end?
<snip>
>The same
>penalty for any posting that's longer than 100 words.  You know who you
>are."

Hey, there have been days when these lists were almost dead.  Where were
you?
The broker discussion, is actually quite a relevant and important one.
Granted, it's almost been beaten to death.
And, until we know for sure what the relationship between TM and brokers
are, it's not worth continuing to go round and round on....IMhO
Always strikes me as funny though when someone who rarely posts wants to
limit discussions.

>Here are some suggestions for new threads.  Please feel free to pick one:
>- What is the best charity for the penalty donation you suggest?

Get serious.

>- What do you think of Neil Young's new album?
>- Is Neil selling out by getting back with CSN for a mega-money tour?

Who cares?

>- How much Who is too much?

Too much Who???
Is there such a thing?
Well, according to my wife, there is.

>BTW, I prefer the last topic.  The timing is good for it.

No, that will just open the door back up for Bjorn to take shots at The Who.
:-)

Kevin in VT