Re: Much too Much to Bear?

In a message dated 03/03/2002 9:31:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,
whocasa@hotmail.com writes:

> Tim,
> Yeah, I know who I am - do you?

Of course!  Why else would I send it. ;-)

> I have found it entertaining to hear different people justify their
> opinions.  I will admit to keeping the discussion alive, as you just did
> :-)

Argh! :)

> Here are some suggestions for new threads.  Please feel free to pick one:
>
> - What is the best charity for the penalty donation you suggest?

Oxfam always seems like a cute charity to me.

- What do you think of Neil Young's new album?

Neil is as bad as PT.  Talks and then postpones.  Now the steekin' release
date is April but I've got my Amazon pre-order in.

- Is Neil selling out by getting back with CSN for a mega-money tour?

Money isn't bad.  Isn't that the basis of your broker argument. ;-)  Sure as
hell CSN are going to be poor without him, three washed out hippies.

> - How much Who is too much?

I'll go again when there's new music...and Mr Townshend looks like he's
enjoying himself.  Its depressing to see how into it he was at CFNYC and then
think about RAH.

-Tim