Re: Much too Much to Bear?

From: Tim@aol.com
"Neil is as bad as PT.  Talks and then postpones.  Now the steekin' release
date is April but I've got my Amazon pre-order in."

I think the Neil to PT comparison is interesting.  Does Neil need CSN?  Does
Pete need The Who?  I think the answer is yes in both cases but on different
levels

"Sure as hell CSN are going to be poor without him, three washed out
hippies."

Does Pete need a washed up 60s pop group?

"I'll go again when there's new music...and Mr Townshend looks like he's
enjoying himself.  Its depressing to see how into it he was at CFNYC and
then think about RAH."

I think this is also interesting from a guy who loves The Who's music enough
to follow chat on a mail list and travel across the ocean to see two shows.
Did you expect the RAH shows to be more like CFNY?

Jeff

PS.  I love it when people de-lurk.